Strawberry/blackberry Streusel. Rhubarb-blackberry streusel buns might be my new favorite breakfast indulgence, coming in right behind my beloved all-stars: straight-up cinnamon rolls. Try apricot, blackberry or strawberry jam for the raspberry. Strawberry Streusel Cake Recipe & Video.
I really like this type of dessert. It's a Coffee Cake (Kuchen) of sorts, with three delicious layers. Berry Cobbler with a delicious blend of fresh blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, boysenberries, and strawberries. You can have Strawberry/blackberry Streusel using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry/blackberry Streusel
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of almonds finely ground.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 1/2 stick of cold butter, cut in squares.
- It’s 2 cup of strawberries, sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of blackberries.
Topped with a coconut walnut streusel! These healthy berry streusel bars combine two layers of almond oat streusel and one thick layer of berry filling. The streusel topping adds great texture and a little extra sweetness. Slather these babies with some sweet cream butter, some strawberry jam, or just eat them plain.
Strawberry/blackberry Streusel instructions
- In a big bowl mix flour, nuts, sugar, and cinnamon. Add the butter and mix with fingers until big crumbs form..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Push with fingers half of the mixture on a small springform pan to create crust..
- Layer berries in a circle pattern until crust is filled. Crumble the remaining dough on top. Bake for 45 minutes until crumbly layer is crispy..
- Let cool, dust with powdered sugar and serve..
They still taste pretty great, and not the least bit dry! These are probably one of my. Set this aside to macerate while you make the crust and streusel. Beneath a humble, oaty streusel topping lies a sleek, inky jumble of plums and blackberries—talk about a delicious contrast. A combination of cornstarch and tapioca in.