Blackberry-Sauced Pork Chops. My family loved these chops from the first time I fixed them. They're as tasty in a skillet as they are grilled, so you can eat them all year long. The sauce is also fantastic with chicken. —Priscilla Gilbert, Indian Harbour Beach, Florida.
As much as we love berries we also adore pork chops, and this combination is hard to pass up. Serve it with some collard greens, or asparagus soup (for a starter) and dinner is good to go. This Pork Chops with Blackberry Sauce and Lemon Arugula Salad recipe is really easy and quick to prepare on nights when you have no motivation to cook and the pork chops can even be cooked on the grill making less mess in your kitchen! You can have Blackberry-Sauced Pork Chops using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blackberry-Sauced Pork Chops
- You need 1/2 cup of seedless blackberry spreadable fruit.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- You need Dash of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 4 of boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each).
- It’s 2 teaspoons of steak seasoning.
- You need 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh blackberries.
Place pork chops in a shallow baking dish and cover with marinade. A sweet and spicy balsamic blackberry glaze gives grilled pork chops an easy summer flare. Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper. Whisk together the olive oil and balsamic vinegar (a simple marinade).
Blackberry-Sauced Pork Chops step by step
- In a small saucepan, combine spreadable fruit, lemon juice, soy sauce and cinnamon. Cook and stir over low heat until spreadable fruit is melted. Remove from heat..
- Sprinkle pork chops with steak seasoning. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve with sauce and blackberries..
Recipe for Pork Chops & Blackberry Sauce – Food Reference Recipes – cooking tips, trivia, food posters & art, culinary schools, food festivals, cookbooks. Roasted pork chops with blackberry and raspberry sauce. Service sauce over pork and sprinkle with green onion. Grilled Pork Chops with Balsamic Blackberry Sauce. Add beaten egg and stir until cool.