Blackberry Smash. This blackberry bourbon smash is refreshing and perfect for parties, featuring blackberries, lime Meet the blackberry bourbon smash. We had a vodka version of this drink at a local restaurant, and. The blackberry bourbon smash is the bourbon drinkers mojito.
Loaded with fresh blackberries, mint, ginger beer and liquor of your choice! This Blackberry Smash is a delicious blend of whiskey, blackberry and lemon. Thanks to its subtle, sweet taste, the Blackberry Bourbon Smash is a perfect introduction to Bourbon for the uninitiated. You can have Blackberry Smash using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blackberry Smash
- You need 7 of blackberries.
- You need 8 of mint leaves.
- It’s 1 of lime, well washed and cut in quarters after you cut one end off (to use as decoration in the cocktail).
- You need 1 tsp of spiced honey (or chili infused simple syrup).
- It’s 2 oz. of Bourbon of your choice.
- Prepare of Gingerale (or Prosecco if this is being drunk on a festive occasion).
- You need cubes of Ice.
In the traditional Blackberry Smash, you find bourbon. We replaced that for Montelobos Mezcal Now, get ready to release your mountain wolf and let's get down to Mezcal Blackberry Smash. Blackberry Bourbon Smash – so yummy, refreshing and super easy! Perfect way to start off a late summer weekend!
Blackberry Smash instructions
- Fill a lowball/Old-Fashioned glass 3/4 way up with ice cubes and place in the freezer while you make your drink..
- Put 6 of the blackberries, 7 of the mint leaves, the honey and the lime quarters in a shaker and muddle well. For those without a shaker or a muddle, a jug and a wooden spoon work just as well. Work together until the blackberries have turned to juice and the honey has melted into the released lime juice..
- Add the Bourbon and some ice cubes and shake. For those without the shaker, stir..
- Remove the glass from the freezer. Strain the cocktail into the glass, top off with Gingerale and serve garnished with the end of the lime and the remaining mint leaf and blackberry..
Grab your favorite bourbon and some berries, and make this amazing Blackberry Bourbon Smash Cocktail…you'll thank me later! Inspired by a tale from Justin Cooper, who was responsible for setting up Hillary's new devices, usually a Blackberry. He recalled two instances where he destroyed the phones by breaking them in ½ with. Save time and money with a weekly meal plan – and get dinner on the table with ease. The richness of brandy and merlot meet the bright pop of fresh lime and berries in this stunning blackberry smash.