Blackberry Mojito. The ultimate blackberry mojito recipe is a spin on the classic mojito (lime, mint, and rum) with the addition of fresh muddled blackberries. A classic mojito made with fresh muddled blackberries. Crushed, ripe blackberries give this mojito a tart-sweet kick.
A Blackberry Mojito is refreshing during any season, for any occasion, or enjoyed any day of the week! I know it is still January, but I like drinking mojitos all year long! That's why toady I'm back with another very easy recipe – Blackberry Mojito. You can have Blackberry Mojito using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blackberry Mojito
- You need 2 ounces of white rum.
- It’s 2 ounces of club soda.
- You need 1/2 ounce of lime juice.
- It’s 6-7 of mint leaves.
- Prepare 3 of blackberries.
- Prepare 3/4 ounce of simple syrup.
- You need of Ice.
Place blackberries, mint leaves, blackberry simple syrup and lime juice in base of glass. Blackberries and mint are muddled with lemon and lime juice in this summery blackberry mojito, a perfect way to use up extra Blackberry Mojito. A gluten-free sparkling cocktail with a hint of mint. The sweet and tart taste of a perfectly ripe blackberry meets with an effortless effervescence and a sultry shade of violet.
Blackberry Mojito instructions
- In a Boston shaker, muddle limes, blackberries, mint, simple syrup until pulverized. Add rum and ice and shake for 10 seconds.
- In another glass of ice, strain or no strain the contents into the glass. Garnish with more blackberries and mint.
This is a very easy recipe. Just start mixing some ingredients together, and bam! This Blackberry Mojito is such an easy drink to make. Download Blackberry mojito stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. How to Make a Blackberry Mint Mojito.