Blackberry And White Chocolate Loaf Cake. Easy loaf cake with fresh raspberries and white chocolate. This cake is a great dessert for any occasion. I love making loaf cakes because they are so easy and there is no decorating involved.
Note: For the cookies, I used Pepperidge For the White Chocolate Icing: Pulse sugar and lemon zest in food processor until no zest strands remain. Bring lemon juice and lemon sugar to. These blackberry cupcakes with blackberry frosting make an easy blackberry cupcake recipe. You can cook Blackberry And White Chocolate Loaf Cake using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blackberry And White Chocolate Loaf Cake
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 2/3 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of White sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 2/3 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Blackberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of White chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Butter.
These indulgent show-off mini cakes are very easy to make and are perfect for a mid-afternoon treat. Peruvian chocolate or a dark blend will work best with the blackberries in these cakes. Break up the chocolate into small pieces and pour the cream over. Leave it for a few minutes to melt, then stir to combine.
Blackberry And White Chocolate Loaf Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour and baking powder..
- Use 1/2 cup of the milk to smooth the batter..
- In a medium mixing bowl cream together butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla..
- Combine the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and beat by hand for 6 minutes..
- Fold in the blackberries..
- Grease a loaf pan and pour batter into the pan..
- Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes. Check with a toothpick to see if the insides are completely cooked..
- After your loaf cake has cooled you can make the white chocolate sauce. In a small sauce pan melt the 1/2 teaspoon of butter with the chocolate chips on low heat..
- Whisk frequently so the chocolate doesn't burn..
- Add the rest of the milk and whisk till the sauce looks smooth and pearly..
- Drizzle the chocolate sauce over the loaf cake and enjoy. 😊.
Arrange half of the blackberries and raspberries over the shortbread so that they cover it. View top rated Blackberry white chocolate cake recipes with ratings and reviews. Martha shows you how to make a stunning mirror glaze cake. That flavour and the glorious dark colour of this cake come entirely from the Dutch processed cocoa used in the recipe. The chocolate sponge, the blackberry compote and the white chocolate buttercream.