Amaretto and bourbon BBQ sauce/marinade.
You can cook Amaretto and bourbon BBQ sauce/marinade using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Amaretto and bourbon BBQ sauce/marinade
- You need 5 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1 pinch of garlic salt.
- Prepare 50 ml of bourbon whisky, I used bushmills honey.
- You need 50 ml of amaretto/dissaronno.
- You need 1 tbsp of golden syrup.
- Prepare 10 ml of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of medium chilli powder (add more to taste).
- It’s 10 ml of lemon juice.
Amaretto and bourbon BBQ sauce/marinade step by step
- Boil if you want it as a dip and allow to cool. Although it is a great marinade, smother over ribs or selected meats for about 4 hours or 24 hours if you have tooooo much time on your hands. Empty as much sauce as you possibly can onto your selected dish….. Rather tasty!.