Blueberry Cookies. Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies These wonderfully cheesecake-flavored cookies with cream cheese, sour cream, and blueberries are perfectly creamy, sweet, and salty with a tart berry flavor. By Kim In a large bowl, cream butter or margarine with sugar. Beat in eggs and lemon flavoring.
In a large bowl, cream the shortening and sugar. Beat in the milk, almond extract and lemon rind. In a bowl, cream butter and brown sugar. You can cook Blueberry Cookies using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Blueberries.
Combine oats, flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and baking powder; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Blueberry Cream Cheese Cookies turned out amazing. Actually, I made a few without the filling and they taste great, too. If you don't want to bother with the filling, just scooped out the cookie dough onto baking sheet and bake.
Blueberry Cookies step by step
- In a large bowl mix together sugar, melted butter, salt, egg, vanilla extract. Add in flour, baking powder and mix fully. Lastly add in the blueberries..
- Portion cookies onto a cookie sheet..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake for 20 minutes (or until golden)..
But if you want to make the best ever blueberry cookies, don't skip the filling!!! Adapted from my Blueberry Muffins, these soft and cakey blueberry muffin cookies are completely irresistible. Packed with blueberries and a hint of lemon, these cake-like cookies taste like muffin tops and are so easy to make. Top with sparkling sugar and lemon glaze for a truly unforgettable cookie! In a large mixing bowl of an electric mixer beat together soften coconut oil (or butter) and brown sugar until smooth.