How To Make Gianduja.
You can cook How To Make Gianduja using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of How To Make Gianduja
- It’s 24 g of Hazelnuts,.
- It’s 24 g of Almonds,.
- Prepare 46 g of Demerara Sugar,.
- Prepare 10 g of Corn Starch,.
- It’s 30 g of Icing Demerara Sugar,.
- You need of High Quality 70% Dark Chocolate Preferably Valrhona or Callebaut, 56g.
- Prepare 16 g of Unsalted Butter,.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Amaretto,.
- You need 224 g of Pic's Smooth Peanut Butter,.
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt,.
How To Make Gianduja instructions
- Preheat oven to broil setting. Transfer hazelnuts onto a baking tray and broil for about 10 to 15 mins or until the skins start to blister. Remove from oven and set aside to cool down slightly. Transfer the roasted hazelnuts onto a kitchen towel. Rub the hazelnuts to remove the skins as much as you can..
- Transfer the hazelnuts into a skillet. Add in almonds and sugar. Turn the heat up to medium and stir to combine well. Keep stirring until the sugar has melted and slightly caramelized..
- Remove from heat and transfer onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Do not spread it out. It is okay if it clumps together. Set aside to cool down completely..
- In the meantime, add water into the same skillet. Bring the water up to a simmer. This will clean off the excess caramel with ease.*.
- Once the caramelized nuts have cooled, transfer into a food processor. Blitz until fine paste forms. This is called praline. Melt chocolate and butter on a double boiler..
- Add in amaretto and stir to combine well. Add corn starch, icing sugar and melted chocolate mixture into the food processor. *To make icing demerara sugar, simply blitz demerara sugar in a spice grinder until powder forms.*.
- Pulse it a few times. Add in peanut butter and salt. *Omit salt if your peanut butter contains salt.*.
- Blitz until well combined, smooth and warm to the touch. Transfer into a sterilized jar. *It can be kept in the fridge for up to 2 weeks at room temperature or 1 month chilled in the fridge.* Spread over some toast and enjoy..