Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes. Fresh blueberries, lemon zest and cinnamon rolls come together in this easy breakfast bake that makes a pretty (and tasty!) dish at your spring brunch. Fresh blueberries, lemon zest and cinnamon rolls come together in this easy breakfast bake that makes a pretty (and tasty!) dish at your spring brunch. Cinnamon Roll Blueberry French Toast Bake + Video.
It's one of the greatest things to ever happen to. "I baked this for breakfast yesterday, Easter morning. "I baked this for breakfast yesterday, Easter morning. This is a very quick and easy recipe that tastes like it isn't! My family really enjoyed it!" Sweet blueberries and tart lemon pair well in this quinoa alternative to oatmeal for a warm breakfast cereal. You can cook Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes
- Prepare 1 package (8 oz) of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 cups of fresh blueberries.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of grated lemon zest.
- You need 1 can of cinnamon rolls with icing.
These Cinnamon Rolls (Buns) are made with an enriched white yeast bread. They have a wonderfully soft and tender crumb and are filled with a mixture of ground cinnamon, brown sugar, and butter (and sometimes This is perfect when you want to serve freshly baked Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast. This Blueberry Lemon Crescent Ring is perfect for breakfast or brunch. Roll it up tightly, just like you would cinnamon rolls.
Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes instructions
- Heat oven to 350 Spray 13×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray..
- In arge microwavable bowl, microwave cream cheese and powdered sugar uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring after 30 seconds, until softened. Stir until smooth. Stir in blueberries and 1 tablespoon of the lemon zest..
- Separate dough into 5 rolls; return icing to refrigerator. Cut each roll into 6 pieces; stir into berry mixture. Spoon and arrange in baking dish..
- Bake 34 to 38 minutes or until bubbling around edges and dough is baked through in center. Cool 10 minutes. Transfer reserved icing to small bowl, stir in remaining 1 tablespoon lemon zest. Spoon icing mixture into small resealable food-storage plastic bag; partially seal bag. Cut off tiny corner of bag; squeeze bag to pipe over top of breakfast bake. Serve warm..
- Ninja foodie- spray inner pot add mixture, put on sauté mode, until it starts to bubble up, this is to cook the bottom… then go to bake on 350 for 20 mins, checking from time to time. When it’s done let rest for a few before adding the icing. (to make it this way only one batch will fit so don’t double the recipe.).
- Notes- that yellow in the picture is the orange icing (I used orange cinnamon rolls) well after eating this, the orange did make up for not using the lemon zest, never even had orange cinnamon roll until I made this lol..
I had softened my cream cheese too much in the microwave so my filling was a little thin making it hard to cut. The BEST homemade cinnamon roll recipe! These gooey, soft cinnamon rolls are easy to make and always a hit. I make these homemade cinnamon rolls every year for the holidays. Soft, gooey, and easy to make Cinnamon rolls were always what my family ate for breakfast on Christmas morning.