Blueberry Muffins. Great muffins made with fresh or frozen blueberries. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too.
But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown. Nothing compares to the classic blueberry muffin and today I'm showing you exactly how to prepare them. These blueberry muffins are not only easy to make (they require just one bowl) but they're also perfect in nearly every way: they're not too sweet, boast a tender crumb, and are bursting with blueberries in. You can have Blueberry Muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- You need 1 cup of plain yoghurt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable, sunflower, or canola oil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1-1 1/2 cups of blueberries (fresh or frozen).
Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing. Healthy Blueberry Muffins are extremely fluffy, moist and absolutely delicious with fresh or frozen blueberries.
Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius..
- Beat together 1 egg, with 1/3 cup of oil, 1 cup of yoghurt, and the vanilla extract..
- Sift the flour with baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together with the sugar..
- Fold the blueberries in with the flour mixture..
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined and lightly moistened..
- Fill the muffin cups with the batter, and bake at 190 degrees celsius for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Leave them to cool in the tins for 10 minutes. Slide a butter knife around the edges, then remove the muffins from the pan to cool completely on a wire rack..
Easy, kid approved muffin recipe with fantastic reviews! These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made. The next day and beyond, reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist again (just. These muffins are a clone of "The Famous Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffins" — which were indeed famous up until These overstuffed muffins, with their signature sugary crown, were served in the. These delicious Blueberry Muffins are bursting with fresh blueberries.