Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin]. Grease a mini muffin tin well. If desired, put a very long, thin strip of parchment inside each tin (to more easily remove the pies when they're done). With your muffin tin, spray the tin lightly with cooking spray to prevent the tarts from sticking.
Baking Mini tarts in a Muffin Tin. You don't need a special tart pan for this recipe. These adorable mini blueberry pies are baked in a muffin tin. You can cook Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin] using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin]
- You need of – Oat Crumbles –.
- Prepare 28 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s 26 g of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 28 g of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 20 g of quick oats.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need of – Blueberry Filling –.
- It’s 140 g of frozen or fresh blueberry.
- You need 18 g of dark brown sugar.
- It’s 16 g of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s of – Shortbread Crust –.
- Prepare 84 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s 27 g of icing sugar.
- You need 97 g of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
They are the perfect size for one person. And that means you can have a whole pie to yourself. We used a standard sized, non-stick muffin tin to make these mini tarts. In a medium-sized bowl, mix blueberries, cornstarch, sugar, and lemon.
Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin] instructions
- Combine sugar, flour, oats, and salt in a bowl. Using a fork or a pastry blender, cut butter into the mixture until it is crumbly and resembles coarse meal. Set aside..
- Combine blueberries, sugar, flour and lemon juice in a bowl and mix well with a spatula. Set aside..
- In a food processor, add butter, sugar, flour, and salt. Pulse until the mixture comes together and forms small clumps..
- Transfer out the dough and divide it into 12 equal pieces. Place each piece into each muffin hole. Feel free to grease the muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or melted butter. Mine was not greased and they came out just fine..
- Using fingers, press dough against the bottom and the sides of muffin hole to form a mini tart shell..
- Add the blueberry filling into each tart, then top with the oat crumbles..
- Bake at 375°F / 190°C for 20 – 22 minutes or until tart shell is golden brown..
- Using a toothpick, poke the side of tart to scoop it out of the pan..
Fill each pie crust with your blueberry mixture and dot it with small pats of butter. These easy mini blueberry tarts are made with a sugar cookie crust and bursting with fresh blueberry flavor! Made in a muffin-tin, they are a great gluten-free and vegan dessert recipe that is devoured in just one bite! Perfect for any potluck or get together this season. Mini Blueberry Pies Easily Made in a Muffin Tin-These mini blueberry pies feature a homemade lard crust and are the perfect size for parties and snacking!