Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes. Heat some butter in a skillet over medium heat. How to make the best buttermilk blueberry pancakes. Fluffy and tender blueberry pancakes from scratch make the best weekend breakfast or brunch!
Prepare these pancakes when fresh blueberries are in season, from late spring through late summer. Make a well in the center of remaining flour. Professional Baker's Best Blueberry Pancakes Recipe! You can cook Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes
- It’s 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of melted butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of blueberries.
- You need of butter as needed for the griddle/pan.
Here's my recipe for classic blueberry pancakes—light as a feather and bursting with flavor! Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes served with a delicious blueberry sauce, perfect Sunday morning breakfast. Can you think of anything better?
Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes step by step
- Whisk together the flours, sugar, baking soda and salt in a large bowl until combined. Add the buttermilk, egg and melted butter and mix until just combined. Then fold in the blueberries. Place this mixture aside while you get either a griddle or a nonstick pan/skillet heating over medium heat..
- Let a small pat of butter melt on the griddle, then spread about 1/3 cup of batter onto it. Cook until you start to see little bubbles on top and the edges begin to firm up. Then slip and cook for another couple of minutes until the opposite side is golden brown too. Repeat with the remaining batter and that's it!.
This muesli pancake recipe is an easy way to incorporate whole grains into your breakfast. recipes. An American classic, these fluffy blueberry pancakes make the perfect brunch and are served with maple butter. Try experimenting with the toppings of this American buttermilk pancake recipe by. After melted butter has cooled down, beat the eggs with the buttermilk in a separate bowl then I was quite generous with sprinkling the blueberries, then when I got to my last pancake I found I. These Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes are perfect for Sunday morning!