Blueberry Bread Pudding. Stir in blueberries and baking chips. Bread pudding dotted with blueberries has a soft center and a crunchy top. It's not to sweet so go ahead and top it with the easy caramel sauce.
This bread pudding is very versatile, easy to make and turns out delicious. I agree with previous reviewers that the cream cheese does not add anything. Bread pudding started as a clever way to use up stale bread. You can have Blueberry Bread Pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Bread Pudding
- It’s 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 6 pieces of bread cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar, or to taste (depends on the sweetness of blueberries).
- You need 1 cup of blueberries.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of unsalted butter, cut into small cubes.
Unfortunately, most recipes call for heaps of white bread, sugar, and cream – which doesn't feel so clever or healthy. This delicious blueberry bread pudding is made with fresh blueberries. Try this recipe for tasty Bread pudding is an excellent way to use leftover stale bread. Serve this bread pudding recipe warm out of the oven for a breakfast.
Blueberry Bread Pudding step by step
- In a large bowl, mix together the milk and vanilla extract. Add the bread cubes into the bowl and let them soak for a few minutes..
- In another large bowl, whisk the egg and sugar until fluffy..
- Pour the egg mixture into the bowl containing the bread and stir. Then, fold in the blueberries..
- Butter the cake pan and pour the bread pudding mixture into the pan. Place small cubes of butter on top. Air fry at 320F (160C) for 16-18 minutes until the top is crisp and golden brown..
Make this Pull-Apart Blueberry Bread Pudding from Delish.com for your next summer picnic or Conveniently divided into serving sizes, this bread pudding is the perfect dessert for a party or potluck. This recipe for blueberry bread pudding has a streusel topping and is finished off with a drizzle of salted caramel. Share: Rate this Recipe Best made with fresh berries "preferably wild." This unbaked pudding is also a treat made out of season with frozen berries. We understand – this is one dessert you just can't pass up. The good news is, Blueberry Bread Pudding takes a light twist on a classic indulgence.