Blueberry Banana Muffins. Combine dry ingredients and gently stir into banana mixture. Banana Blueberry Muffins are bursting with blueberries and are so easy to make with simple ingredients! These Paleo Blueberry Banana Muffins are SO easy to make!
These muffins are super easy to make. You can use a mixer, or simply whip everything together by hand. In addition to the fresh blueberries, chopped nuts or chocolate. You can cook Blueberry Banana Muffins using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Banana Muffins
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 of egg slightly beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 of large banana, mashed.
- It’s 1 cup of blueberries.
Healthy banana blueberry muffins recipe that actually tastes good! Reviews for: Photos of Banana Blueberry Muffins. I love to make this healthy muffin recipe on the weekend to store and serve for quick breakfasts and snacks throughout the week. They store extremely well in the fridge.
Blueberry Banana Muffins step by step
- Line the muffin cups with muffin liners..
- In a large mixing bowl, cream sugar, egg and butter together. Then, add in the rest of the dry ingredients and mix until the batter is smooth. Add in the mashed banana and gently mix well..
- Lightly fold in the blueberries. Scoop the batter into muffin cups, about 3/4 full, and place them inside the fryer basket..
- Air fry at 300F (150C) for about 15-17 minutes until the toothpick come out clean..
These vegan blueberry banana muffins are a wholesome breakfast or snack made with coconut oil Jump to Recipe. Just tried these muffins, with fresh blueberries and they are fantastic. I made mini muffins for the kids and they loved them as well. Bananas are one of the few foods I really don't like. Bananas and cantaloupe, in case you were And because I'm impatient, I often make it in muffin form.