Heavenly Blueberry Lemon Loaf. In a second bowl, combine lemon extract, vanilla extract, eggs, and water. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until uniformly moist. Keto Low Carb Lemon Blueberry Loaf Bread is a yummy, heavenly moist and delicious blueberry ketogenic bread.
This formula meets up rapidly and would excellent for an uncommon informal breakfast, casual get-together or shower. This Lemon Blueberry Streusel Loaf is the epitome of spring and fills the house with smells of the coming season. Tart lemon flavors combine with fresh and juicy blueberries to create a moist and satisfying loaf of perfection. You can cook Heavenly Blueberry Lemon Loaf using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Heavenly Blueberry Lemon Loaf
- You need 1/2 cup of Cannabutter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 1 of Lemon juice/zested.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of blueberries.
- You need 1 tablespoons of flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of powder Sugar.
Just right for brunch, dessert, or even breakfast – this lemon blueberry bread is easy and loved by all ages. This Lemon Blueberry Yogurt Loaf is moist and delicious with just the right amount of blueberries and lemon. Enjoy a slice for dessert today, perfect with tea or coffee! And if you're anything like me, then I know how strong the cravings are for something lemony, moist, and full of juicy blueberries.
Heavenly Blueberry Lemon Loaf step by step
- Zest and juice the lemon set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar add in eggs and milk. Stir in one tablespoon of lemon juice.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and lemon zest..
- Add to butter mixture and Stir just until combined do not over mix.
- In a bowl toss blueberries with flour remove any excess flour and fold one cup of blueberries into the batter pour into prepared Pan and top with remaining blueberries.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from Pan and place on a cooling rack. Stir together powdered sugar and remaining lemon juice until smooth. Poke holes all over the loaf and pour glaze over the loaf. Let cool completely.
This is a lovely loaf with a cake like texture, moist with lots of flavor. You could smell the lemon while it baked. First, add the lemon juice to the milk and let it sit while you prepare the other ingredients, this will make a buttermilk. Add eggs one at a time and beat an addition minute per egg. Be sure to toss the blueberries in flour before adding to the batter.