Blueberry Nutella Rollups. I hope you like my recipe for blueberry nutella french toast roll ups. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but. Hot dog french toast roll UPS.
I've seen strawberry stuffed french toast roll ups "around", but I have noticed that they all seem to use cream cheese. I'd highly recommend going the blueberry route at least once, but raspberries, strawberries, diced bananas, chopped nuts, Nutella, sweetened ricotta and chocolate chips (Cannoli french toast roll ups…yes please!) would all be delicious options. These churro-style roll ups are such a treat! You can cook Blueberry Nutella Rollups using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Nutella Rollups
- It’s of Flour Tortilla.
- It’s to taste of Nutella.
- It’s to taste of Blueberries.
- You need to taste of Granola.
- You need 1 teaspoon of melted butter.
This french toast recipe with Nutella creates a sweet combination that you don't want to miss! How about starting your day with Nutella French Toast Roll Ups? I say this is a perfect start, but not because I'm a big fan of. Try our recipe for blueberry buttermilk pancakes with Nutella® and strawberries!
Blueberry Nutella Rollups instructions
- Place a small sheet of aluminum foil on the counter and brush a little butter on it..
- Lay a piece of tortilla on top, spread some Nutella, and sprinkle some blueberries and granola. Roll it up and wrap the roll with foil..
- Air fry at 400F (200C) for about 8 minutes, flip once in the middle..
These Nutella French Toast Roll-Ups are a fun, finger-friendly treat for breakfast or brunch. These portable, and easy to make French Toast Roll Ups are filled with delicious Nutella, dunked into custard, sauteed until golden brown and then rolled in cinnamon. Go on – you deserve it! Blueberry nutella french toast roll UPS. You can make this Strawberry Nutella French Toast Roll Ups whenever you want.