Pasta a la Vodka.
You can cook Pasta a la Vodka using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta a la Vodka
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow onion, minced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of vodka.
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 3 tbsp of grated Parmesan.
- It’s 3/4 cup of frozen peas.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of crushed red pepper.
Pasta a la Vodka instructions
- Sauté minced garlic and onion in olive oil and butter over medium-low heat, about 10 mins or until golden..
- Add vodka and simmer to reduce, 2-3 mins.
- Add chicken stock and crushed tomatoes, allow to simmer about five mins, stirring occasionally.
- Add frozen peas and simmer another five mins.
- Season with salt, pepper, basil, and Parmesan to taste.
- Add heavy cream and stir.
- Serve atop your favorite pasta. (We recommend gemelli!) Top with sautéed spinach for extra veggies..