Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake #mycookbook. Pour blueberries on top followed by the milk mixture. Fresh blueberries, lemon zest and cinnamon rolls come together in this easy breakfast bake that makes a pretty (and tasty!) dish at your spring brunch. It's the perfect breakfast or brunch recipe the entire family will love.
I wanted something a little different on this occasion and decided to substitute blueberries for the apples. Today's fruity sweet roll comes from my Easy Cinnamon Roll recipe. It's an easy yeasted roll recipe that is perfect for the baker who wants to learn how to Using frozen blueberries means that you can bake these glorious sweet rolls in the dead of winter, too! You can cook Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake #mycookbook using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake #mycookbook
- It’s 2 packages of cinnamon rolls (save the icing).
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of blueberries.
Since the blueberries are frozen, they will. If you love cinnamon rolls and blueberries, you will love these double blueberry cinnamon rolls! Return the pan back to the oven and bake until golden brown on top. A bowl of Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Baked Oatmeal.
Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake #mycookbook instructions
- Cut cinnamon rolls into bite-size pieces and set aside..
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon until well combined..
- Place cut up cinnamon rolls into an 8×8 baking dish. Pour blueberries on top followed by the milk mixture..
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until fully cooked. If the top is looking too brown, cover with foil for the remaining time..
- Garnish with icing and serve..
If you had the cream cheese icing and the cinnamon topping, then quite a bit more. Blueberry and cinnamon create a perfect combination in this recipe for bread rolls. Spread with a layer of blueberry pie filling. Sprinkle with combined cinnamon and icing sugar. These Healthy Homemade Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls are insane.