Peach- Blueberry Cobbler. Peach and Blueberry Cobbler Peach and Blueberry Cobbler. In a saucepan, combine first five ingredients. Bring to boil, stirring until thick.
Peach Blueberry Cobbler: Bursting with fresh blueberries and ripe peaches, this is the BEST summer dessert for potlucks, picnics, BBQs, and every occasion in between. In my humble opinion, peach cobbler may just be the best summer dessert out there. Place peaches in a large bowl. You can cook Peach- Blueberry Cobbler using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peach- Blueberry Cobbler
- You need 1/2 of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1.5 cup of sugar (divided).
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 4 cups of fresh (or frozen) peaches.
- You need 1 cup of blueberries.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
Then try this blueberry and peach cobbler – a delicious warm dessert made using Original Bisquick® mix. Slice the butter into pats and scatter over the fruit. Fresh peaches and blueberries are cooked in brown sugar, butter, and lemon juice until thick and bubbly, and then spooned into a prepared casserole. Dollops of sweet batter are mounded on top, sprinkled with nutmeg or cinnamon, and baked.
Peach- Blueberry Cobbler instructions
- Preheat over to 375 and place baking dish in oven while its preheating so the baking dish gets nice and hot with the oven.
- In a medium saucepan bring to boil the fruit and the 1/2 cup sugar..
- Melt 1/2 cup of butter in microwave then pour the butter into the warmed baking dish..
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, 1 cup sugar and stir. Mix in the milk just until all the ingredients are combined (don't over mix).
- Pour batter on top of the butter in the baking dish (DON'T stir).
- Pour the fruit (as even as possible) on top of the batter (DON'T stir).
- Bake in oven at 375°F for 40 min or until golden brown..
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream..
This blueberry cobbler recipe was born out of my love for warm, comfort-food desserts made with fresh fruit. My peach cobbler recipe is one of the most loved recipes on the site, and this Triple Berry Crisp is one of my personal favorites. This peach blueberry cobbler is super delish and with the summer season almost here, this is a perfect and easy cobbler recipe to start the season off right. We love any kind of fruit cobbler and peach is one of our all-time favorites, but so is blueberry. My thoughts…. make a peach blueberry cobbler..