Blueberry cheese coffee cake. Raspberry, blueberry, apple, with or without cream cheese filling…as long as it has delicious crunchy streusel topping, it's For cream cheese layer, beat together softened cream cheese, sugar, hint of vanilla and egg white. Spread over cake layer, scatter blueberries on. This coffee cake is perfect for Easter or any holiday brunch or dessert table — it travels well and really needs no glaze or frosting.
Keto coffee cake with blueberries, sweetened cream cheese, and a streusel topping. Gently spread blueberry mixture over cream cheese mixture, leaving some visible. Stir almonds into reserved flour mixture and sprinkle over cake, concentrating most around edge of batter. You can cook Blueberry cheese coffee cake using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry cheese coffee cake
- It’s of cake:.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of butter softened.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of whole egg and 1 egg yolk.
- It’s 1 1/2-2 cups of blueberries.
- Prepare Splash of vanilla.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
- Prepare of Crumb top:.
- It’s 3/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/4 of sugar.
- It’s 6 tbsp of cold butter.
This Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cake is the perfect breakfast or snack! It's wonderfully moist and rich with cinnamon and fresh blueberries! So the hubs and I officially realized how old we are this weekend. The only way to eat coffee cake!
Blueberry cheese coffee cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix all cake ingredients with a mixer. Pour into a greased springform pan. Spread to edges..
- Mix all the filling ingredients in a bowl with a mixer and spread over cake batter. Add blueberries on top of filling..
- In a 3rd bowl make the crumb top with a fork or pastry cutter. Mix well and sprinkle over top of the berries..
- Bake for an hour. Check with a skewer. Run thin knife around edge before removing the ring..
I often serve it to friends and family.—Shirley Wilder, Marietta, Georgia. In a bowl, toss blueberries with remaining flour; fold into batter along with cream cheese. This very special cream cheese coffee cake is much better than you will pick up the local bakery. Blueberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake with a tender center, creamy filling and a crunchy, buttery topping. We had a lot of popular baked goods, but we also would occasionally get in the most amazing Blueberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake that would sell out immediately.