Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞. "Combine blueberries and bananas in these tender, golden loaves. Whether you enjoy a slice as a snack or for breakfast, this bread is so flavorful, you This is a delicious, tender banana bread. I did not add baking powder & it rose nicely.
Add blueberries and gently fold into mixture. This blueberry banana bread recipe is similar to most other recipes in the banana bread genre with a few changes that make a big difference. A generous amount of fresh blueberries is added to the mix, along with yogurt for added moisture. You can cook Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞 using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞
- Prepare 2 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare Stick of Unsalted Butter at room temperature.
- You need 4 of Ripe Bananas, lightly mashed.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of Fresh Blueberries.
- Prepare of Zest of 1 Orange.
You can also make this recipe with frozen blueberries but. In this current heat, bananas ripen faster. It's alright with me though; all the more excuses to bake a banana bread. This is perfect for breakfast or snack and can also be made as muffins if you prefer.
Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞 step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan and line the bottom with parchment paper..
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside. In a large bowl, toss the blueberries with about 1/2 cup of the flour mixture, set them aside as well..
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs and orange zest and whisk to combine. Add the mashed bananas and vanilla and mix to combine..
- Add the dry ingredients and mix in while adding in the milk, mix until you have a smooth batter. Add in the blueberry mixture and mix it together long enough to incorporate everything but making sure the blueberries don’t burst..
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for about one hour or until fully cooked through. Allow it to cool before serving.
- Notes- can use frozen berries, just thaw them out first..
More banana bread variations I love are Banana Cranberry Bread, Roasted Strawberry Banana Bread, and Maple Pecan Banana Muffins. This moist and delicious Blueberry Banana Bread has the perfect combination of bananas and fresh blueberries that is super simple to make! It's Jenn from Deliciously Sprinkled back with a delicious Blueberry Banana Bread recipe perfect for Spring/Summer! This moist and easy to make. Blueberry Banana Bread is the perfect combination of banana bread and blueberry muffins in on delicious banana bread recipe!