The yummiest blueberry muffins!!!!!!!. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. Granulated sugar helps to make the blueberry muffins flavorful and tender. You can swap for other sugars (brown sugar or coconut sugar, for example), but the texture of.
These easy blueberry muffins are amazing. The best blueberry You are going to love this blueberry muffin recipe. It is fancy enough for a brunch or Sunday morning breakfast, but easy enough you can throw. You can cook The yummiest blueberry muffins!!!!!!! using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The yummiest blueberry muffins!!!!!!!
- You need 1 1/2 cups of organic, un bleached flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of pure white cane sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- Prepare of White sugar (for sprinkling).
These Eggless Blueberry Muffins are moist, sweet, buttery, tender, and absolutely delicious! This It's simple and classic recipe bakes perfectly every time and you won't miss the eggs at all. Slightly crispy at the top and ever-moist at the center, with blueberries throughout. Yes, these blueberry muffins are insanely good!
The yummiest blueberry muffins!!!!!!! step by step
- Mix together flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder. Set aside..
- In a 1 cup measuring cup, add olive oil and egg. Add milk to the cup until it reaches the 1 cup mark.
- Add oil mixture to the flour mixture. Fold in blueberries..
- Bake for 20- 25 minutes at 400 degrees(mine were a little over cooked at 23 minutes).
- Sprinkle with sugar and eat! Enjoy!!!!.
Hard to believe they are light. So moist and they are just as good the next day. My husband said they were the BEST blueberry muffins he ever tasted, and my two year old thought they were cupcakes. Sadly, they are all gone now so I guess I'll have to. The yummiest Vegan Paleo Blueberry Muffins made with coconut sugar or dates, almond flour, and lots of juicy purple berries.