Blueberry lemon monkey bread.
You can cook Blueberry lemon monkey bread using 17 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry lemon monkey bread
- It’s 2 cans of flaky biscuits.
- You need 1 container of blueberry cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of cream cheese.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of Melted butter.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen blueberries thawed in refrigerator over night or Fresh blueberries.
- You need 2-3 tablespoon of sugar for the blueberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare of For the Frosting.
- It’s of Zest of a lemon or 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Confectioner sugar.
- You need of And some of the cream cheese if you saved some (optional).
- It’s of Frozen blueberries.
- You need of The night before making add some sugar to the bag, set in Refrigerator overnight.
- Prepare of Make sugar and cinnamon.
- Prepare of Mix 1/2 cup of sugar and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
Blueberry lemon monkey bread instructions
- Everything you will need ! Pre heat oven 375.
- In big bowl microwave both cream cheese, save some plain cream cheese for the glaze.till you can mix it and it’s smooth. (just want to heat it up some so it’s easy to work with… (or can just leave out at room temperature).
- Fold in all blueberries and juice to cream cheese mixture. Set aside..
- Melt butter and make sugar and cinnamon mixture in separate bowls.Set aside.
- Cut all biscuits into 8 Pieces, set aside in big bowl..
- Coat all pieces butter, then sugar & cinnamon mixture. (you may need to make more melted butter and sugar cinnamon mixture) this takes time, try to work fast. (they don’t have to be perfect).
- Set aside after coating each one..
- Add to cream cheese mixture. Fold in easy till all is cover with the blueberries mixture..
- Spray pan.
- Pour into pan.
- After being in the oven for 30mins, I found that some of the pieces was browning to much and the middle wasn’t done so I put some foil over it and put a pan under it, I uncovered it the last 15 mins.
- Check to see if it’s feel like Dough, I used a wooden shish kebab stick…can use fork must go all the to the bottom, and check all over Especially the middle… you will be able to tell when it’s done….
- Go around the sides and middle with a butter knife. Flip over on severing tray.
- Some may stick, see above picture. Just take a spoon and take it out place on the spots it’s missing…..
- Add glaze.
- What was left everyone had a 3rd helping..
- 1 hr and 20 mins give or take… ( it could of went longer, it might not of stick if it did, but it was getting really hard on the top and it didn’t feel like dough… this definitely takes time and you have to babysit it..
- Can skip the biscuits and coating them in the sugar mixture, and just get 2-3 cans of cinnamon rolls and cut them up 6 pieces, and you can use the glaze it comes with and just add lemon zest or lemon juice to it. This would be a time saver, but will still take about an hr to cook..