Blueberry Muffins. Great muffins made with fresh or frozen blueberries. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too.
These blueberry muffins are not only easy to make (they require just one bowl) but they're also perfect in nearly every way: they're not too sweet, boast a tender crumb, and are bursting with blueberries in. These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made. The next day and beyond, reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist again (just. You can have Blueberry Muffins using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare 3/4 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of tsps baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of blueberries.
- It’s 2 tbsps of sugar.
Healthy Blueberry Muffins are extremely fluffy, moist and absolutely delicious with fresh or frozen blueberries. Easy, kid approved muffin recipe with fantastic reviews! But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown. Nothing compares to the classic blueberry muffin and today I'm showing you exactly how to prepare them.
Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Soften butter. Stir butter and sugar together until mixture is light..
- Whisk in eggs and vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, mix together dry ingredients..
- Alternate whisking in the dry mixture and milk..
- Crush 1/2 a cup of blueberries and stir them into the mixture. Fold the remaining blueberries in..
- Sprinkle sugar on top of muffins and bake at 350°F for 20-30 mins..
Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing. These muffins are a clone of "The Famous Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffins" — which were indeed famous up until These overstuffed muffins, with their signature sugary crown, were served in the. These delicious Blueberry Muffins are bursting with fresh blueberries.