Blueberry Granita. Blueberry Granita. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Browse our library of blueberry recipes for ways to energize your everyday meals. Blueberries add a burst of flavor and fun to breakfasts, desserts, entrees.
Add blueberries and purée until smooth. Learn how to make Blueberry Granita. As a more grown-up version of shaved ice, this Blueberry Granita brings the ice cream man right to your kitchen. You can cook Blueberry Granita using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Granita
- You need 6 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of fresh ginger, peeled & cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of blueberries.
- Prepare of Zest of 1/2 lemon.
Blueberry Granite Coffee Cake Recipe This is a quick recipe to put together when you have family together for breakfast. LaBelle Granite State Red enhances fresh summer blueberries in this sweet but deep & earthy jam. Enjoy with breakfast, atop your favorite ice cream, or in your favorite dishes. Blueberries are packed not only with loads of flavor, but with a multitude of beneficial vitamins, making them one of the famed This granita is another way to get more of that goodness into your diet.
Blueberry Granita step by step
- Add all ingredients into small pot over medium heat..
- Heat just until sugar is dissolved. (And blueberries are thawed, if using frozen). This will take only a few minutes..
- Let cool and transfer to a food processor or blender and blend until smooth..
- Press through a fine strainer into a flat-bottomed container..
- Freeze, stirring and crushing lumps with a fork about every hour. It will take about 4 hours total..
- Scrape with a fork to lighten the texture, serve and enjoy!.
For delicious Blueberry Granita then view our easy to follow recipe here at Lakeland. For those who prefer a bit more crunch. Spoon the granita into goblets or parfait glasses. Place the juice, blueberries, honey and lemon juice into a blender container. Cover and blend until they're smooth.