Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl. Try this banana blueberry smoothie bowl for starters or my strawberry and peach smoothie bowl or any of my protein shakes and add whatever flavors and toppings you like to the top. If you'd like to learn all about how to make a smoothie bowl, see this post, too! Top it off with your favourite smoothie bowl toppings and dig in!
I used some frozen strawberries And blueberries, Half a banana, a glug of alMond milk and a couple of tabLespoons of greek yoghurt. This strawberry, blueberry banana smoothie is very berrylicious! Make it for breakfast, a snack, or even enjoy it for dessert. You can cook Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
- It’s 150 ml of almond milk / soy milk / coconut milk.
- Prepare 125 ml of plain yoghurt / vanilla yoghurt.
- You need 150 gr of strawberry (fresh or frozen).
- You need 75 gr of blueberry (fresh or frozen).
- Prepare 2 of bananas frozen.
- It’s of honey (optional).
For this smoothie, I use plain Greek yogurt as the base and throw in whatever fruits we have on hand. When fruit is on sale, I buy extra so I can freeze some for smoothies. This easy Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl is a simple and sweet treat! It's a healthy Paleo + vegan breakfast or snack made with only a few ingredients, and you can add whichever toppings your heart desires to customize to your tastes.
Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl step by step
- Put everything (except honey) in a blender and process until smooth..
- Add some honey as desired (I didn’t because the bananas were sweet enough)..
- Put it in a bowl. Garnish with sliced bananas, sliced strawberries, blueberries, some chia seeds, and some toasted almonds. Yummy! 😋.
This Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl is super easy to make and it tastes better than ice cream! HEALTHY, Vegan Banana Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie! This easy recipe uses fresh fruit to make a smoothie for breakfast, for kids and for weight loss! Well, this Banana Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie really hits the spot! It's vegan and packed with fresh fruit!