Healthy Blueberry Muffins. Watch how to make healthy blueberry muffins in this short recipe video! These blueberry muffins are easy to make with wholesome ingredients. Healthy Blueberry Muffins are extremely fluffy, moist and absolutely delicious with fresh or frozen blueberries.
Made with a mix of almond and oat flour. Dairy free, gluten free and packed with nutritious ingredients! These healthy blueberry muffins are made with whole wheat flour and oatmeal for a lighter take on the classic recipe. You can cook Healthy Blueberry Muffins using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Blueberry Muffins
- You need 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar, loosely packed.
- It’s 1 cup of mashed very ripe banana.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 1 of large egg, beaten.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of blueberries.
Healthy blueberry muffins, made with applesauce, yogurt, oats and big, beautiful fresh blueberries (or frozen!) and no added fat or refined sugars. All of the taste and texture, none of the guilt! These blueberry oatmeal muffins are simple and satisfying. Type blueberry muffins into a search engine and within seconds, you're gifted with millions of results, including my favorite blueberry.
Healthy Blueberry Muffins step by step
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray..
- Gently whisk flour, soda, salt and cinnamon in large bowl..
- In another bowl, mix together honey and brown sugar. Get out as many lumps as possible. Stir in banana, yogurt and egg..
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix together. Stir in milk slowly. Gently fold in blueberries..
- Fill muffin tin 1/2-3/4 way full with mixture..
- Bake for 17-18 minutes or until very light brown on edges. Cool 5 minutes before moving to wire rack to cool completely. Makes 12 muffins..
Easy healthy blueberry muffins studded with juicy blueberries made with oatmeal and bananas are the perfect make-ahead breakfast or wholesome snack. This secretly healthy blueberry muffin recipe is packed with fresh blueberry flavor and is perfect for a wholesome breakfast, brunch, or anytime snack. A healthy homemade blueberry muffin recipe you'll love. Moist muffins bursting with blueberry flavor, they're a perfect breakfast or after-school snack! Healthy banana blueberry muffins recipe that actually tastes good!