Blueberry Cheece Tart.
You can cook Blueberry Cheece Tart using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cheece Tart
- Prepare 170 gm of margarine or butter.
- It’s 50 gm of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg Grade C.
- Prepare 290 gm of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- It’s of tart mold.
- You need of Filling:.
- You need of Blueberry.
- You need of Cream Cheese:.
- It’s 250 gm of cream cheese.
- Prepare 50 gm of sugar castor / refined sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg Grade B.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence / lemon essence.
Blueberry Cheece Tart instructions
- Beat margarine and sugar using a wooden spoon or spatula. Do not rotate very long. Add eggs and vanilla essence. Rotate again with a wooden spoon. Put the flour little by little until a gentle dough. The quantity of flour depends on the softness of the dough. To get a good dough enter the dough in a plastic bag and store it in the overnight refrigerator..
- Take a little dough and press into the mold. Stab with fork before baking. Bake at 170C for 20 – 25 minutes or until cooked. Crust or shell we can provide early. Store in airtight containers and they are durable. Wait for Crust or shell to cool down before we place filling and cheese. Note: If you use egg Grade B, remove some of its egg whites to prevent crust from being too hard..
- Filling: Provide filling that we like. Ordinarily we can use blueberry, strawberry, chocolate, kiwi, orange or pineapple jam for making filling cheese tart. The material for filing can be obtained from shops selling ingredients for cakes. Put the filling in the piping bag to facilitate the process of putting it in the shell..
- Cream Cheese: Take out cream cheese 20 ~ 30 minutes before use. DO NOT let cream cheese come to room temperature. Spin cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla essence. Spin again..
- Insert filling into tart skin. To make it easier we use the same method to place the filing. Where we put in the piping bag..
- Take a bit of cream cheese and drop a little dye that we like. Stir well so the color mixes perfectly. Sketch the process when the cheese is still soft. Do not leave the cheese for too long then it starts to dry..
- Bake for 5 minutes at 170C. Touch the cream with the fingertips. If not sticky, mean the tart is cooked. If not, bake in a minute..