Chocolate Amaretti Cheesecake.
You can have Chocolate Amaretti Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Amaretti Cheesecake
- You need 100 grams of Amaretti biscuits.
- It’s 50 grams of butter.
- Prepare 250 grams of mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare 150 ml of whipping cream.
- You need 25 grams of icing sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Amaretto liqueur.
- It’s 100 grams of dark chocolate.
Chocolate Amaretti Cheesecake step by step
- mix crushed amaretti biscuits with melted butter to form a biscuit base, press down into large dish or 6 indivdual bowls.
- mix mascarpone cheese, cream and sugar and whisk until smooth.
- add liqueur and melted chocolate and whisk again.
- pour over the biscuit base and chill for 1hour.
- dust with icing sugar to serve.