Baked no egg blueberry applesauce and banana pancakes. Eggs and bananas, and that's it. I can see that look you're giving me right now, but you just have to trust. These two ingredients, whisked together and given a little skillet love, are truly something These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks.
Garnish with desired number of blueberries. Notes Video: Pancakes with Kids Any Berry Sauce. Try adding fresh bananas or blueberries to the batter before cooking. You can have Baked no egg blueberry applesauce and banana pancakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked no egg blueberry applesauce and banana pancakes
- It’s 2 1/2 of flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 of mashed banana.
- It’s 1 of single serving blueberry applesauce.
To see if skillet is hot enough, sprinkle with a few Mix together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in medium bowl. Healthy pancakes with high-protein & awesome taste! Vegan banana pancakes – perfect for a light, healthy breakfast or brunch. But that's all behind us now.
Baked no egg blueberry applesauce and banana pancakes step by step
- Add all dry ingredients and mix.
- Set aside mashed banana and applesauce.
- In another bowel add wet ingredients and mix.
- Now combine the dry and wet ingredients mix together untill smooth.
- Separate into 2 equal amounts in 1 add in banana. In the other add the blueberry applesauce.
- Greese ur muffin pans or mini cake pans. And pour.
- Place in your preheated oven at 350. For about 8-10mins. It will very. I was distracted for a minute and one batch was slightly over.kids still loved them..
- Plate and serve to your liking..
I mean, you won't find me eating pancakes at International Houses of them, but lighter at-home ones made with bananas and packed with berries? Serve eggless banana pancakes with caramelized bananas, choco chips and syrup. Eggless banana pancakes recipe – soft , fluffy and delicious pancakes made with banana and no eggs. We are out of bananas and I'm wondering if you've ever subbed applesauce for the bananas in this. Fluffy oven-baked banana pancakes are full of banana goodness but super easy and almost foolproof.