Blueberries pancake. Stock Up Today On Your Favorite Spirits. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. The blueberries were bursting with flavor, oozing with its' sweet purple juices when cutting into the pancakes with a fork.
Homemade Blueberry Pancakes are Easier Than You Think! Imagine a light fluffy pancake, skillet fried in a little butter, with gorgeous, sweet blueberries throughout, topped with a healthy drizzle of maple syrup. Seriously, does breakfast food get any better? You can have Blueberries pancake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberries pancake
- It’s of A. Dry ingredients.
- You need 100 of cake flour.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Prepare of B. Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 90 ml of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of corn oil or melt butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 50 ml of fresh milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Use a good one, if not.. may omit.
- It’s of Add blueberries of any amount you like.
These pancakes are golden and lightly crisp at the edges, with a soft, tender center. Fold the blueberries and lemon zest into the batter. Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat and coat with some of the remaining melted butter. This is an excellent recipe for blueberry pancakes.
Blueberries pancake step by step
- Mix well all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix buttermilk, egg, butter well.
- Add the mixture to dry ingredients to mix well. Avoid over mix.
- Heat up the frying pan.
- Pour some batter to the pan to cook over medium fire.
- Flip over when u see all bubble holes cooked.
- Another min… Voila, it's done.
A delicious, nutritious and flavorful breakfast. When blueberries are out of season, use thawed frozen blueberries. BLUEBERRIES Frozen blueberries will work perfectly, but in the summertime, there's nothing like fresh blueberries that are sweet, plump, and juicy! While they won't be blueberry pancakes without blueberries this recipe is the perfect base for any berries! Mix in some blackberries, raspberries, or even strawberries!