Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins. These blueberry muffins are soft, fluffy, and full of juicy blueberry goodness. They're finished with a sweet and crunchy cinnamon streusel on a super high I have received a few requests for a blueberry version of my Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins, so here it is: A moist and buttery blueberry. Big, fluffy, moist, bursting with blueberry flavor, and topped with crumbly streusel, these homemade muffins are better than you could buy.
To make it, start by preparing the crumb topping. I find that it works best to use softened butter. When it comes to muffins, I definitely think it is. You can cook Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 of teasoon salt.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter, melted and cooled.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk. You can use whole milk also.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of blueberries. Thawed if using frozen.
- It’s of Crumb topping:.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of melted butter.
I had a conversation about muffins a little while Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins. These bakery-style lemon blueberry muffins are incredibly scrumptious! The lemon zest and lemon juice added to the batter is like waving a magic What do you think about this quick easy recipe for bakery-style lemon blueberry muffins? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- Mix ingredients for crumb topping and set aside..
- In large mixing bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt until well combined..
- In seperate bowl, mix butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla and buttermilk..
- Add wet ingredients to the dry. Fold to combine. Do not over mix. Just gently fold until combined..
- Fold in blueberries. Mixture will be thick..
- Line muffin pan with liners and fill cups all the way to the top..
- Sprinkle crumble mixture on top of all the muffins..
- Bake at 450 degrees for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes, lower heat to 375 and bake for 12 to 15 minutes..
- Test muffins after 12 minutes. If toothpick comes out clean they are done..
- Cool on rack..
- I keep mine, if they are any left haha in a big tupperware container with lid..
- Hope you enjoy these. Great for snacks or breakfast:).
Soft and tender bakery style blueberry muffins bursting with fresh berries! My secret ingredient makes these muffins totally irresistible! Blueberry muffins are perfect alongside a hot cup of joe in the morning. Make them regular sized or mini, either way, they're going to just fly off the plate! Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins are the next best thing to eating muffins in a really good breakfast restaurant!