Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie. This blueberry cream cheese pie is guaranteed to please. —Lisieux Bauman, Cheektowaga, New York. In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, water and lemon juice until smooth; stir in blueberries. Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie has creamy no bake cheesecake filling loaded with blueberries and topped with more berries and glaze.
Pour cream cheese filling into cooled crust and spread blueberry sauce over cream cheese. I zested my lemons before I juiced them and added that to the cream cheese mixture. This blueberry cream cheese pie has a creamier and softer texture than a normal cheesecake and a whole grain cookie crust! You can cook Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie
- Prepare 1-8 oz of package cream cheese room temperature.
- It’s 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of lemon juice. Fresh or bottled.
- Prepare of Lemon zest optional.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 (9 inch) of Graham cracker crust or regular baked pie shell.
- It’s 1 cup of blueberries. If using frozen thaw first.
I only have three recipes under the pies and tarts section. Mix in half of whipped cream until thoroughly combined, then fold in remaining cream very gently. Cool to room temperature, then spread over cream cheese. All Reviews for Blueberry-Cream Cheese Hand Pies.
Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie instructions
- Mix cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth and creamy..
- Add lemon juice, vanilla and zest. Mix until thickened and creamy..
- Mix in 1 cup fresh berries gently..
- Pour into prepared graham pie crust or cooled baked crust..
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Preferably overnight to set firm..
- Top with more berries or canned pie filling..
Blueberry-Cream Cheese Hand Pies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Then you'll love this Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie. A flaky shortcrust cream cheese pastry base lined with chopped pecans, filled with a whipped cream and cream cheese mixture, then topped with a fresh. Related Butterscotch Cream Cheese-Apple Pie: Substitute butterscotch instant pudding for the lemon, and apple pie filling for the blueberry. Cover and refrigerate overnight; top as directed.