Blueberry Cobbler. Save Big on Top Vitamin and Supplement Brands. Place the blueberries into the baking dish, and mix with vanilla and lemon juice. An easy Blueberry Cobbler recipe made with fresh or frozen blueberries and basic pantry ingredients.
Get Blueberry Cobbler Recipe from Food Network. Bring to a boil; remove from the heat. One of summer's sweetest gifts is a bounty of fresh fruit. You can cook Blueberry Cobbler using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cobbler
- It’s 1 cup of self rising flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 4 cups of fresh blueberries or thawed frozen blueberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1-1 1/2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
The options for what to do with it all are almost endless, but we highly suggest putting a homemade blueberry cobbler on your to-do list. Of course, with the year-round availability of sweet blueberries, there's no need to keep this delight to summer only. With just a few simple ingredients and a little effort, you'll have a. This Blueberry Cobbler is a quick, easy dessert, perfect for showcasing those summer blueberries!
Blueberry Cobbler step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt stick of butter in oven while its preheating..
- Add blueberries, lemon juice, 1/2 cup sugar and water in pan and bring to medium high heat. Stir and heat until sugar dissolves..
- If you like whole blueberries in cobbler you can just heat to dissolve sugar. If you like more juice, boil until berries soften. This doesnt take but a few minutes..
- In bowl mix flour, sugar, vanilla and milk. Stir until smooth and free of lumps..
- When butter has melted, pour the flour mixture over butter but do not stir..
- Spoon blueberry and juice over top again without stirring..
- I like mine with a lot of juice so i usually add most of the liquid. But if you prefer a more cakey cobbler use less juice..
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes checking after 20. Bake until golden brown and bubbly..
- Serve hot, warm or room temp. Great with vanilla ice cream..
You can easily use other berries or another fruit — strawberries, raspberries, peaches, or apples would all work perfectly and be just as delicious. Add in milk and butter; stir to combine. Fresh blueberries and an easy, sweet homemade batter make this simply perfect! This easy blueberry cobbler is about to become one of your absolute favorite easy dessert recipes! I'm a HUGE blueberry fan and this blueberry dessert does not disappoint!