Blueberry Quick Bread. Blueberry Bread is super easy and quick to make from scratch! This moist quick bread is loaded with fresh blueberries and topped with a sprinkle of sugar for some crunch. Blueberry Quick Bread with Vanilla Sauce.
Mix together beaten eggs with the sugar. Add milk and melted shortening or vegetable oil. Lately I've been making it over That's when blueberries came to my quick bread rescue, for a quick bread worthy of any breakfast. You can cook Blueberry Quick Bread using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Quick Bread
- Prepare 1/2 cup of + 1/4 cup all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of fine sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 2 Tbsp of veg.oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Aluminum free baking powder.
- It’s 1/8 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 cup of fresh blueberry.
This favorite blueberry quick bread recipe from The Darby Field Inn in Conway, New Hampshire, can be doubled or halved to suit your needs and is easy to customize. This quick bread recipe uses just one cup of berries and makes a slightly sweet loaf that's perfect for summer snacking. I don't want to tell you how to eat your blueberry loaf, but I highly recommend. I baked the lemon blueberry quick bread in mini loaf pans, which reduces the cook time.
Blueberry Quick Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° F..
- Combine egg, maple syrup, veg. oil, lemon juice, salt, and fine sugar till blended well. Then, add in 1/2 cup flour and baking powder..
- Mix blueberries with 1/4 cup flour till every blueberry coat with flour. Then, gently fold blueberries into the batter..
- Pour batter into an 8 in* 4 in* 2 in loaf pan (put a cookie sheet on the bottom and brush oil on the pan), bake for 45-60 minutes or till a toothpick out of the cake center without wet batter..
- Cool bread in the pan for 5-10 minutes then transfer it to the wire rack. Wait till the bread completely cool down. Slice and serve..
In fact, I love the mini loaf pans so much I almost never make quick bread in a large loaf these days. Keto Blueberry Quick Bread is a deliciously moist keto friendly bread! This quick, low carb blueberry bread is perfect for those busy mornings or just to relax with a big cup of coffee. Blueberry Bread is a perfect example of less is more. It's a fairly standard quick bread at its heart.