Blue Cheese And Walnut With Sea Coconut Pastry. » Recipe. » Baking. » pastry. » Blue Cheese and Walnuts on Ciabatta. Dividing evenly, fill ciabatta with lettuce, pea shoots and blue cheese. Top with walnuts, drizzle with honey, season with salt and pepper and serve.
Coconut Granola Bars with chocolate glaze and nuts. Two buns scattered spices of cinnamon lemon cloves. Food turkish desssert breakfast tea concept. You can have Blue Cheese And Walnut With Sea Coconut Pastry using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blue Cheese And Walnut With Sea Coconut Pastry
- It’s 1 of 10×10 Pastry.
- Prepare of Some butter for brushing.
- It’s of Some honey.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need 2 tbsp of blue cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Walnut.
- It’s 10 pieces of Sea Coconut.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Follow our simple pastry recipe to make Quick Red Onion, Walnut & Blue Cheese Tarts that are full of flavour! Visit Jus-Rol to browse our pastry products. Cannolis are crisp Italian pastries filled with a smooth cheese filling. These savoury versions would make a delightful starter or canapé.
Blue Cheese And Walnut With Sea Coconut Pastry instructions
- Break the blue cheese into crumbs then layer walnut and sea coconut.
- Fold inward the side of the pastry into a round shape.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on TOP and brush some butter around the pastry and bake it 200 c for about 20 minutes.
- Let it cool on the rack. Additionally sprinkle some brown sugar and some light honey then slice it up and enjoy TEA TIME with ☕️.
Add the walnuts and stir to coat. Pour onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and set aside to harden. Roll out the dough on a lightly floured work surface to. Cream cheese and blueberry pastries truly are a match made in heaven. Make the dressing by combining the soured cream and vinegar with some seasoning.