Scrambled Eggs With Basil Blue Cheese Sandwich. TOP evenly with scrambled eggs, cheese, tomato and basil. COVER with remaining bread, buttered side up. Eggs scrambled in a cast iron skillet can turn a greenish shade.
I've got a better, more convenient deal for you. Presenting the Scrambled Eggs & Cheese Sandwich. Sour cream makes these eggs rich and creamy and the basil adds a little kick of flavor. You can have Scrambled Eggs With Basil Blue Cheese Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Scrambled Eggs With Basil Blue Cheese Sandwich
- It’s of Butter.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- Prepare Dash of salt.
- Prepare 15 of basil leaf.
- You need 1 tbsp of Of blue cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Of mix cashew, walnut And Macadamia nuts.
- You need 2 slice of bread.
- It’s of Chili sauce.
Sometimes I use pepperjack cheese and a little garlic and onion (powdered or fresh) for extra flavor. Whisk eggs and sour cream in a bowl until creamy and smooth. Cut a plum tomato into wedges and cook in the butter for about a minute. A clever, simple yet elegant version of a keto breakfast classic—scrambled eggs with cream, cheese, fresh herbs and butter!
Scrambled Eggs With Basil Blue Cheese Sandwich step by step
- Toast bread then set aside.
- Melt butter on pan then add in the beaten eggs that’s season with a dash of salt.
- Add in the basil and blue cheese crumble and mix well by folding over and let it set for another 1 minutes then off heat.
- Add in the mix nuts and Serve on toast bread and generously work some Chili sauce.
Jump start your day with these delicious eggs and just the right notes of basil. Creamy, succulent and cheesy, it's so filling, you'll be able to push back lunch! These Tomato Basil Scrambled Eggs take your average scrambled eggs up a notch or two. These eggs are loaded with sweet delicious pan-roasted heirloom cherry tomatoes, fresh basil and a wee bit of Parmesan cheese. Combine all ingredients except the blue cheese in a mixing bowl.