Zucchini and Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken Provençal. Chicken breasts are stuffed with blue cheese, bacon and spinach in this dramatic yet easy main dish. You know I was actually going to make up a recipe for spinach and blue cheese stuffed chicken breasts but came here first to see if there was a reicpe for what I had in mind. If you've been following my blog for a while, you probably know how much I LOVE enchiladas.
Thanksgiving is right around the corner and what better way to accompany you're. Cheese Stuffed Zucchini, Besides being a low-calorie food, zucchinis or summer squash are so quick and easy to cook Cheese Stuffed Zucchini. Fruits and vegetables are so flavorful when you buy them in season. You can cook Zucchini and Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken Provençal using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini and Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken Provençal
- It’s 2 of skin-on chicken drumstick fillets.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated zucchini.
- It’s 1/2 of grated blue cheese.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dry oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dry basil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dry parsley.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dry rosemary.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dry thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground fennel seeds.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Kosher salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
Now that we're empty nesters, my husband is the brave one who gets to test my new recipes. Remove from the heat; stir in the cheese, basil, salt and pepper. Carefully loosen the skin on one side of each chicken breast to form a pocket; stuff with vegetable mixture. Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats – a simple stuffed zucchini recipe that only calls for four ingredients.
Zucchini and Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken Provençal step by step
- Preheat oven at 395°F. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, Worcestershire sauce and all the dry condiments except the fennel. Let it marinate for around 10 minutes..
- While the chicken rests, mix together the grated zucchini and blue cheese and season with salt and ground fennel..
- Assemble the chicken like a sandwich: place one fillet with the skin facing down and cover with the zucchini mixture. Place the other fillet over it with the skin facing up. Tie both pieces together with cotton twine..
- Line a glass baking tray with parchment paper and drizzle with some olive oil. Put the chicken in and cover it generously with the grated mozzarella cheese. Bake for around 20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°F and the cheese completely melts and is slightly golden on top..
Hollowed out zucchini squash is stuffed with cooked ground chicken mixed with buffalo wing sauce; topped with cheese; and baked. This recipe is a great way to use up all that summer zucchini! Season with salt & pepper and set aside. Cut a horizontal line in the thickest side of each chicken breast to form a pocket, but not Stuff blue cheese mixture into pocket with small spoon. Place chicken in a baking dish.