Deviled Eggs with Blue Cheese. Give your deviled eggs a spicy spin with buffalo sauce and blue cheese! They make a great appetizer or side dish for a summer cook out. Get them anywhere near me and I will annihilate them.
I hope you'll agree that blue cheese and a hint of hot pepper in the filling put these flavorful deviled eggs a step above the ordinary. They're always well received at a gathering. -Nina Hall Citrus Heights, California. These eggs will leave you longing for Easter – our recipe for Deviled eggs with Cheddar and Blue Cheese is a fun and tasty way to delight your guests. You can cook Deviled Eggs with Blue Cheese using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deviled Eggs with Blue Cheese
- It’s 12 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Blue Cheese salad dressing.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of paprika.
It's hard to pick favourites when it comes to the stuffing. The rich, intense blue cheese or the savoury and spicy chili-cheddar combination? Mayonnaise and mustard add an irresistible flavor to these classic deviled eggs topped with bacon – perfect appetizers. Slip yolks out into medium bowl; mash with fork.
Deviled Eggs with Blue Cheese instructions
- Place eggs in pot of cold water. Ensure that there is about 1 inch of water over the top of eggs. Bring water to a boil. Once water starts boiling set timer for 12 minutes..
- After eggs are boiled, immediately immerse them in very cold water for 2 minutes. Peel eggs and place in fridge covered till cool.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise and gently remove the yolks. Place yolks in a mixing bowl, and the egg whites on serving tray..
- Mix the egg yolks till they are crumbled very small.
- Add Blue Cheese salad dressing to the yolks and mix well. Should be a very dry looking paste..
- Add mayonnaise and mix well into a smooth creamy paste. Put a spoonful of yolk mixture into each egg white half. Top with a sprinkle of paprika..
Eggs Beets Cheese Deviled Eggs Philadelphia Easter New Year's Eve Christmas Thanksgiving Oktoberfest Dinner Party Tailgating Potluck Blue Cheese This will help to thin the mix. Feel free to also season with salt and pepper (or stir in cream cheese for added decadence). Give those classic deviled eggs a kick by adding blue cheese and Buffalo wing sauce! They're quick and easy to prepare and will disappear in a flash! These Buffalo blue cheese deviled eggs can be made a day in advance, just cover them carefully with plastic wrap and place them in a safe place.