Marsala Blue Cheese Steak. Begin the Marsala sauce by heating the olive oil in a large saute pan. Cook the shallots (or onion) and mushrooms gently until they become translucent. Strain Marsala sauce and whisk in butter to finish.
Sirloin steak works just as well as veal in a rich and classic marsala wine sauce that is further beefed up with meaty mushrooms. It is further beefed up with the addition of hearty mushrooms to the delicious sauce. If you want to splurge, substitute strip steaks for the sirloin. You can cook Marsala Blue Cheese Steak using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Marsala Blue Cheese Steak
- It’s 2 lb of Sirloin Tip.
- It’s 1 cup of Blue Cheese.
- It’s of Marsala.
- You need 2 packages of Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of large Sweet Onion.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Teriyaki.
This is a wonderful, cheesy recipe that melts in your mouth. I love this traditional Canadian meal. It certainly has a special feel; the sauce is a fantastic complement to Divide steak slices between two plates. Drizzle with sauce; sprinkle with blue cheese and pecans.
Marsala Blue Cheese Steak step by step
- Marinate steak in teriyaki.
- Slice onions and mushrooms up, wash.
- In large saute pan add butter and marsala on medium heat and add onions, when onions start to cook down add mushrooms to pan. Add more butter and marsala as needed Continue to cook until mushrooms and onions and soft. Put to the side on a plate.
- In same pan add more butter and marsala and then fry steak until desired temperature.
- Put steak on a pan, layer mushrooms and onions on top and then add crumbled blue cheese. Put pan in oven under broil until blue cheese browns, then enjoy :).
Classic comfort meets easy elegance with this steak Marsala. Steak au poivre, or peppered steak, is a French bistro classic. It features steak coated with a layer of cracked peppercorns White BBQ Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe : A hot melted grilled cheese sandwich stuffed with chicken. Chicken with Marsala-Porcini Sauce and acorn squash, blue cheese, and smoked almondsHome Chef. Season steaks to taste with salt and pepper.