Blue Cheese Pasta With Sausage And Walnut. Toss hot pasta with chopped walnuts sauteed with garlic and a handful of crumbled blue cheese for a rich and pungent dish with a very interesting crunch. I did make a few modifications. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water until al dente.
Wisk in blue and parmesan cheeses. Sauce will thicken a bit upon standing. I first made my spaghetti with blue cheese sauce on the last live stream I did. You can cook Blue Cheese Pasta With Sausage And Walnut using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blue Cheese Pasta With Sausage And Walnut
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 stick of sausages.
- You need 1 cup of dice mix bell pepper.
- Prepare 100 ml of cooking cream / light cream / half and half 18% fat.
- It’s 100 grams of blue cheese.
- Prepare 150 grams of pasta.
- Prepare dash of mix herbs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of walnut.
Delicious tagliatelle pasta coated in a creamy blue cheese and spinach sauce, ready in the time it takes to cook pasta – perfect for busy midweek Add a little of the pasta water to loosen the sauce and make it extra creamy. Serve just as it is. or with a scattering of chopped walnuts and a glass of. In a saucepan, melt the butter, then gently fry the onion until golden. Put a steakhouse-style spin on your next cold pasta salad with toasted walnuts and tangy crumbled blue cheese.
Blue Cheese Pasta With Sausage And Walnut instructions
- Melt butter in pan with any sausage of your preferences, ( I used black pepper flavoured sausage ) pan fry till its lightly brown both side then add in the mix pepper and saute for a minutes then set aside..
- Pour the cream onto a pan then add in the blue cheese and gently mix well and bring it to a simmer then off heat and set aside https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336840-blue-cheese-sauce.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then add salt and pasta (I used udon )then simmer for 8 minutes ,Till pasta is cooked then drain and set aside you can used any pasta of your choice like linguinie or fettuccinie too.
- In pan mix the pasta with half of the mix pepper sausage and half of the blue cheese sauce and toss to mix well then plate it.
- TO SERVE THE BLUE CHEESE UDON NOODLE WITH MIX PEPPER SAUSAGE TOP MIX HERBS AND WALNUT WITH ADDITIONAL DRIZZLE IF BLUE CHEESE SAUCE.
- BELOW ARE FEW BLUE CHEESE SAUCE RECIPES, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340160-spinach-and-macadamia-with-blue-cheese-sauce-breakfast https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361728-spam-pizza-top-blue-cheese-sauce.
Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Toss pasta, grapes and onions in large bowl. Tangy blue cheese and salty walnuts add wonderful tang and heartiness to this pasta salad recipe, which also features peppery arugula, white wine vinegar, grape tomatoes, and lots of fresh chives. Pasta with ham, spring onion and cheese sauce on white plate. Delicious pasta with sausage in bowl on white background.