Blue Cheese Dressing. Blue cheese dressing is a popular side sauce, salad dressing and dip in the United States. It is usually made of some combination of blue cheese, mayonnaise, and buttermilk, sour cream or yogurt, milk, vinegar, onion powder, and garlic powder. This easy homemade blue cheese dressing is better than anything you can buy at the store.
Blue cheese can be eaten crumbled into salads and other dishes, melted, as a dressing or on its own. Here are a few steps to make blue cheese dressing. This homemade keto blue cheese dressing recipe is just like a restaurant's. You can cook Blue Cheese Dressing using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blue Cheese Dressing
- It’s 1/2 of Of an onion Cut into tiny pieces.
- Prepare 3 of Garlic Cut into tiny pieces.
- It’s 1 cup of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Blue cheese.
- It’s 1/2 gallon of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Celery seed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
Ditch the bottled dressing and make bold, creamy blue cheese dressing at home in mere minutes! You probably have everything you need already in your fridge! I hope you enjoy this Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing recipe! I tasted this tangy blue cheese dressing for the first time at a friend's house.
Blue Cheese Dressing instructions
- In a large bowl, add the onions,celery seed, sugar, salt, ketchup and butter milk and blend well together.
- Add mayonnaise and blend well together.
- At lass add the blue cheese and Blend then together.
She gave me the recipe, and now I make it every week. I always keep some in my refrigerator. This blue cheese dressing is the perfect dip for just about anything. The sharp flavor of delicious blue cheese is complemented perfectly with a silky, creamy dressing. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.