Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing and Dip. Ditch the bottled dressing and make bold, creamy blue cheese dressing at home in mere minutes! You probably have everything you need already in your fridge! Cheeses like Maytag Blue, Stilton, Roquefort, and dry Gorgonzola are all good choices.
It's a rule for some people that you simply cannot have chicken wings without blue cheese dip. This I learned while living in upstate NY for four years. This easy homemade blue cheese dressing is better than anything you can buy at the store. You can have Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing and Dip using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing and Dip
- You need 4 oz of blue cheese, I use Gorgonzola, crumbled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of seasoned rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic or garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
It's extra creamy and perfect for tossing with salad or used as a dipping sauce. Jump to the Easy Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. I hope you enjoy this Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing recipe! American blue cheese, while not historically placed in the same category as the big European varieties, is coming into its own.
Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing and Dip step by step
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients EXCEPT blue cheese, whisk until well combined. Fold in blue cheeese. Store in refigerator..
All are made from cow's milk. Some types you might find are Point Reyes Blue (California), Hook's Blue Paradise (Wisconsin), Great Hill Blue (Massachusetts) and Oregon Blue. Steps to make keto blue cheese dressing. The process for making this creamy blue cheese dressing at home is quite simple. This creamy dressing has plenty of cheese and a touch of sweetness.