Smoked Salmon and Blue Cheese Cheesecake with an Avocado Cream Topping. I mixed ricotta cheese with cottage cheese and cream cheese. Also, as I didn't have mini cheesecake molds at home I simply made them with some aluminum foils and a round shape cookie cutter as a sample Top the cheesecakes with the salmon and with the avocado decoration. Simple to prepare and beautiful to see.
After making the Smoked Salmon And Avocado Grilled Cheese, you've been asking for more of the same flavour combination! Topped with onion rings and cheese and finally topped with the smoked salmon, avocado and fresh rocket/arugula leaves. Spread one slice of bread with the cream cheese. You can cook Smoked Salmon and Blue Cheese Cheesecake with an Avocado Cream Topping using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon and Blue Cheese Cheesecake with an Avocado Cream Topping
- It’s of bottom crust.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 6 oz of multigrain crackers.
- You need 1 tsp of agave nectar.
- It’s of canola spray.
- You need of cheesecake base.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of agave nectar.
- Prepare 4 oz of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 4 of eggs, large.
- You need 1/4 cup of half and half.
- Prepare 4 oz of blue cheese.
- Prepare of filling to be stirred into the base.
- You need 4 of to 8 ounces smoked salmon, crumbled.
- It’s 3 tbsp of piementos, small diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of diced chives, minced.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Herb de Provence.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need of topping.
- Prepare 6 of sour cream.
- You need 1 of avocado, small.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chives, minced.
- Prepare 1 of parsley, dried.
Go all the way to the edges, just like you would if you Place them in one layer on top of the cream cheese. I like to cut them into the appropriate shapes to get full coverage. Most grocery stores sell pre-sliced smoked salmon and cream cheese Top with sliced smoked salmon. Garnish the bagel tops with the rest of the capers, onion.
Smoked Salmon and Blue Cheese Cheesecake with an Avocado Cream Topping instructions
- Melt butter, add crumbled crackers & sweetener, and mix. Spray spring form pan with oil spray. Pour bottom mixture into pan. Hand press down firmly..
- Mix cream cheese and then add the ricotta with the agave nectar. Scrape and mix in eggs. Scrape and mix in dairy. Incorporate blue cheese last..
- In a bowl combine salmon, chives, pimentos, peppers, and herbs. And then combine with cheesecake base. Very the amount of salmon with the type of salmon..
- Pour mixture into spring form pan. Place pan a lipped sheet pan. Fill sheet with 1/4 inch water..
- Place cheesecake into a 350°F preheated oven. Bake 50 to 65 minutes. You just want the cheesecake to start to brown up and crack. Cheesecake is not done until it sets up overnight..
- Remove cheesecake..
- Remove avocado flesh. Dash with lemon juice and mix. Add sour cream and mix on speed 1 until nice and smooth. Pour over cheesecake. Return to oven for 10 more minutes..
- Remove from oven. Top with chives and parsley. a Let cool for 30 minutes. Put in fridge overnight..
- Remove from fridge next day. Take out of the pan. Cut and serve..
Fresh Banana Cream CheesecakeBanana Cream Cheesecake Topped with Bavarian Cream and Fresh Sliced Banana. Cobb SaladChicken Breast, Avocado, Blue Cheese, Bacon, Tomato, Egg Herb Crusted Filet of SalmonFresh Salmon with a Delicious Lemon Sauce, Asparagus and Mashed. Combine cream cheese, capers, red onion, lemon zest and juice, salt, and Spread on toast points; top with smoked salmon. plain bagels. cream cheese. Or you can customize your salmon bagel by adding sliced tomatoes, avocado, red How to make Smoked Salmon Bagel. Toast the sliced plain bagels in a toaster until golden brown.