Blue Cheese, Bacon & Walnut Salad. Leave at room temperature until ready to fill the dates. Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Slowly add the half-and-half, beating until combined.
It was a huge hit and everyone wanted the recipe. I did make a few changes based on some of the reviews. It was perfect and a non blue cheese eater at the party loved it. You can cook Blue Cheese, Bacon & Walnut Salad using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blue Cheese, Bacon & Walnut Salad
- Prepare 150 grams of Blue cheese.
- You need 200 grams of Shredded red cabbage.
- Prepare 1 packages of Spring lettuce.
- Prepare 100 grams of Bacon.
- It’s 100 grams of Walnuts.
Place cream cheese and half-and-half in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until blended. Stir in bacon, garlic, blue cheese and chives. Transfer mixture to a medium baking dish.
Blue Cheese, Bacon & Walnut Salad step by step
- Cut bacon into small bits and cook in a skillet until browned..
- Top the lettuce with the blue cheese, bacon, walnuts and red cabbage. Top with olive oil to your liking and enjoy!.
Blue cheese, bacon and basil pack big flavor into a couple of bites. To save time, you can assemble the skewers the night before and then serve them hot from the broiler on the day. —Vivi Taylor, Middleburg, Florida Our Blue Cheese Bacon Slaw is a welcomed change from ordinary coleslaw and the perfect way to shake off winter and welcome the cool crisp recipes of summer. The combo of flavors makes this creamy crunchy slaw the perfect go-along with any lunch favorite. Pack a picnic or eat this at home, either way it's gonna be deli-fantastic! Try a supper club favorite of Wedge Salad with Blue Cheese and Bacon!