BLT Wedge Salad With Blue cheese and Homemade Zesty Russian Dressing. I topped the wedges with a homemade creamy blue cheese dressing. These wedges are easy to whip up and make a wonderful Store leftover blue cheese dressing in the fridge for up to a week and use it on salads, veggies or as a dipping sauce for chicken nuggets. Namely one salad—my BLT salad with chipotle blue cheese dressing.
The homemade dressing really makes this simple, quick-to-fix salad shine. You get so much flavor without a whole lot of work. Making the dressing in advance and refrigerating will intensify the flavor. You can cook BLT Wedge Salad With Blue cheese and Homemade Zesty Russian Dressing using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BLT Wedge Salad With Blue cheese and Homemade Zesty Russian Dressing
- You need 1 head of iceburg lettuce cored and cut into 4 wedges.
- Prepare 2 large of ripe tomatos, cut into wedges.
- Prepare 8 slice of crispy cooked bacon, crumbled.
- It’s 8 tbsp of crumbled blue cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sweet pickle relish.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red hot sauce such as franks.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 4 of chopped green onions.
Adding blue cheese crumbles is a great option as well. This Russian salad dressing recipe is great for salads, burgers, sandwiches and more. This recipe makes a scant cup of dressing, that's thick and creamy, slightly sweet with a tangy finish from the white wine vinegar… and don't you love that salmon-pink color? If you're looking for an easy, light salad to share with friends & family, cook with me and try this Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato Salad with Blue Cheese dressing!.
BLT Wedge Salad With Blue cheese and Homemade Zesty Russian Dressing instructions
- Make Dressing.
- In a bowl whisk together mayonnaise, ketcup, pickle relish, lemon juice, black pepper, hot sauce, green onions and garlic powder combine until smooth.
- Place a wedge of lettece on plate, put tomato wedges around lettece, sprinkle bacon and blue cheese over lettece wedge drizzle with dressing and serve..
You can change this preference below. Homemade blue cheese dressing on a BLT Avocado Salad. Tangy, creamy, homemade dressing Get the delicious and easy homemade salad Homemade blue cheese dressing tastes so much better than anything you can find in a grocery store! Thick and creamy, this dressing is loaded with. Some blue cheeses are very pungent and some are milder; some are solid and some are creamy.