Rick's Red White and Blue Cheese-Berry Muffincake for Two. I used mixed berry flavored mix, blueberry ,strawberry or cheesecake flavor work well too. Great recipe for those busy mornings. A real time and money saver!
Original Red Dot hot sauce, butter or less depending on how hot you. See great recipes for Red, White, and Blue Chicken Salad too! And I love these Mixed Berry Cream Cheese Muffins without a doubt! You can have Rick's Red White and Blue Cheese-Berry Muffincake for Two using 22 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rick's Red White and Blue Cheese-Berry Muffincake for Two
- It’s of Muffincake.
- Prepare 2 packages of muffin mix.
- You need 1 cup of milk or water per package instructions.
- You need 1 of baking spray.
- It’s of Cream Cheese Topping.
- It’s 8 oz of package softened cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 4 of drops blue food coloring (optional).
- You need of Berry Sauce.
- You need 1 quart of fresh strawberries.
- You need 1 pints of fresh blueberries.
- Prepare 1 of juice of 1 lemon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need 3 of reserved whole strawberries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of reserved blueberries.
- You need 1 of cool whip or any whipped topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white chocolate morsels.
Mixed Berry Cream Cheese Muffin Recipe. Melt-in-your-mouth Mixed Berry Cream Cheese Muffins are bursting with your favorite juicy berries and swirled with a lightly sweet cream cheese filling. Looking for recipes for blueberry cheesecakes? Taste of Home has the best blueberry cheesecake recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips.
Rick's Red White and Blue Cheese-Berry Muffincake for Two instructions
- preheat oven to 425°F.
- prepare muffin mix according to package directions (remember you are doing 2 packages so double milk or water amount on package). I used mixed berry flavored mix, blueberry ,strawberry or cheesecake flavor work well too..
- lightly spray 6 ramekins with baking spray. I used 3 each of 2 different sizes. Be sure they are oven safe. muffin pan can be used for smaller 3..
- fill ramekins only one quarter full (don't want them too thick)..
- bake 15 to 20 minutes. done when toothpick comes out clean..
- let cool..
- after cool run butter knife gently around edge of ramekins, invert, and gently tug at edges if necessary to remove cakes..
- for cream cheese topping – combine topping ingredients and blend, then whip with mixer until smooth and soft peaks form..
- spread on top of larger muffincakes and refrigerate. may be refrigerated in covered container for later use if desired..
- place smaller muffincakes on top of larger cakes (on top of cream cheese topping)..
- for berry sauce- wash and drain strawberries and blueberries. remove stems from strawberries with corer end of pealer or paring knife except for 3 reserved for garnish. slice strawberries..
- combine sliced strawberries, blueberries, and other berry sauce ingredients in container..
- cover container. shake a few times to combine..
- refrigerate berry sauce for at least 1 hour to allow berries to macerate. shake container gently a couple times in between. you can easilly leave these refrigerated overnight..
- just before serving garnish and spread berry sauce around bottom cake..
- enjoy with someone special!.
Savor the best of the blues with this crowd-pleasing blueberry cheesecake. Lovely summer cheesecake made with fresh berries and fresh mixed berry puree. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt in a mixing bowl. Whisk or stir to blend well. It's a true combination of red, white and blue!