Biltong, blue cheese and avo salad. Some days we need an over-the-top salad with more "goodies" than you can imagine. This BBB combo is probably the best braai salad we can imagine: lots of biltong, crumbled blue cheese and crunchy brazil nuts on top of creamy avo slices and peppery rocket, topped with a sweet and tangy honey. All salads are served with a dressing over.
I never met a caprese salad I didn't like. With tomato season in full swing and backyard full of basil, it's. Classic base dressed with sliced avocado and biltong, sprinkled with cashew nuts. You can cook Biltong, blue cheese and avo salad using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Biltong, blue cheese and avo salad
- Prepare 400 grams of lettuce.
- It’s 400 grams of baby tomatoes.
- It’s 1 medium of cucumber.
- Prepare 200 grams of blue cheese.
- It’s 200 grams of beef jerky.
- You need 8 tbsp of creamy dressing.
- You need 1 medium of avocado.
Served with one of Mikes dressings. ADD These delicious ingredients to your salad! Avo (seasonal), biltong, olives, feta, marinated raisins and blue cheese. Scatter the finely sliced biltong over the salad.
Biltong, blue cheese and avo salad step by step
- Slice baby tomatoes in half..
- Halve cucumber lengthways, then slice thinly..
- Shred lettuce..
- Dice avocado..
- Mix lettuce, cucumber, avo and tomatoes together in a bowl..
- Add sliced beef jerky and crumbled blue cheese..
- Toss salad with dressinh right before serving..
Crumble the blue cheese and add it to the plates. Cut the toasted garlic braai rolls into wedges and serve with the salad. Drizzle the balsamic over the salads just before they go to the table. This salad is effortless and an unlikely combination of interesting flavours. Biltong & Blue cheese salad – Picture of Belon Bar and Restaurant, Melkbosstrand.