Roast chicken leg with apple and blue cheese potato salad.. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. The Cast of Characters: Salad greens, apples, pecans, blue cheese, dried cherries, olive oil, Dijon mustard, maple syrup, and apple cider vinegar. A beautiful, fresh salad with lots of lovely things going on.
Tie legs together with kitchen string; tuck wingtips under. Get rid of that boring old potato salad recipe and change things up in the flavor department with this delicious Roasted Blue Cheese Potato Salad. Potatoes are my favorite and it goes without saying this Roasted Potato Salad With Blue Cheese is something I adore. You can have Roast chicken leg with apple and blue cheese potato salad. using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roast chicken leg with apple and blue cheese potato salad.
- It’s 5 of Chicken legs.
- You need 2 of granny smith apples.
- It’s 3 of carrots.
- It’s 1 can of red kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 of round lettuce.
- It’s 5 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 15 of Charlotte potatoes (boiled and quartered).
- You need 100 grams of castello blue cheese (crumbled).
You can serve the Roasted Potato Salad With Blue Cheese either at room temperature or chilled – the choice is yours. Baked chicken leg with mashed potatoes and vegetable salad on a wooden table. selective focus. rustic style. To check the bird is cooked, pull at one leg. It should come away from the body with relative ease and the juices between the leg and breast should be clear.
Roast chicken leg with apple and blue cheese potato salad. step by step
- preheat oven 180ºc.
- place chicken pieces on baking tray.
- mix together all dry ingredients and rub half of the mixture into the chicken.
- place chicken into oven for around 45 minutes.
- whilst chicken is cooking add cheese and mayo into a large mixing bowl, add kidney beans and grate in carrot and apple..
- Whilst potatoes are still warm add to the mayo and cheese mixture. stirr together gently..
- season potato salad to taste with remaining dry rub to taste..
- take chicken out of the oven and rest for 5 minutes..
- plate and serve with a side of round lettuce.
Roast chicken legs with potatoes, fennel and tomatoes. Lamb with Dijon Mustard and Hasselback Potatoes. Chicken and Apple Salad with Cheddar Cheese and Cashews. Chicken Apple Sausages with Apple Juice Glaze and Red Sauerkraut. potato salad with chives was a whole heaping lot of fried chicken, potatoes, gravy, and biscuits. This twist on the classic potato salad relies on sour cream for its creaminess rather than mayo and features the tang of blue cheese and bright flavors of fresh chives to bring it all together.