Blue Cheese Sauce. This simple blue cheese sauce recipe is a really easy one to whip up when you're serving steak. Serve it on the side, or spooned over the meat. Gradually pour in the milk, stirring constantly.
Pair with some crisp veggies and a simple salad and you have the. Blue cheese or bleu cheese is cheese made with cultures of the mold Penicillium, giving it blue spots or veins. This carries a distinct smell, either from that or various specially cultivated bacteria. You can cook Blue Cheese Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blue Cheese Sauce
- It’s of BLUE CHEESE SAUCE OPTION 1.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of blue cheese crumble.
- You need of OR BLUE CHEESE OPTION 2.
- You need 100 grams of blue cheese.
- It’s 100 ml of cooking cream/ half and half / light cream 18%fat.
Here's a Blue Cheese Sauce recipe that couldn't be easier. Made with Roquefort cheese and shallots, this yummy French sauce goes great with grilled steaks and baked potatoes..blue cheese and stir together to melt, adding more pepper or Worcestershire sauce as you wish. Place the steaks on plates and spoon the sauce over the top. And the world at long last.
Blue Cheese Sauce step by step
- put all onto pan.
- bring to a boil then off heat.
- BELOW ARE FEW RECIPES USING THIS BLUE CHEESE SAUCE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349155-blue-cheese-pasta-with-sausage-and-walnut https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340160-spinach-and-macadamia-with-blue-cheese-sauce-breakfast.
Jameson Whiskey Blue Cheese Burger with Guinness Cheese Sauce + Crispy Onions. Half Baked Blue Cheese BurgersThe Girl Who Ate Everything. worcestershire sauce, Tabasco Sauce, ground. While Danish blue is mild and creamy, Roquefort can be. This is a very versatile keto-friendly blue cheese sauce that is delicious over filet mignon or other steak, but can also be used over pasta All Reviews for Keto Steak with Blue Cheese Sauce. Stir in blue cheese until melted.